Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WYWTD- She did it!!

So earlier on today my roomie and I went to Albertsons, the one on campus and california, to go buy some cookies. We went in, got them, and we were leaving the parking lot. Since my roomie and I live in AV housing, which is up on California, we were going to exit the shopping center on California. Right at that exit, there is a Washington Mutual on the right and their personal parking lot. Usually the people coming from that lot stop because they dont have the right away. As my roomie drove by that area, there was this girl driving from the WaMu lot and she almost hit us because she wasn't looking!! Literally she was like 3 inches away! To add to this, she didn't even say sorry or give us a "sorry" look or a "sorry" body motion/language. She just looked away and Nikki was pissed. It was funny because Nikki was so mad she started calling her a B.... and that girl didn't even hear her. Well the best part was that my roomie just felt she had to get back at her so since this girl was right behind us trying to turn right onto california from the center, Nikki decided to just stop and not turn right and she waited there for a short while not moving her car. Man that girl was angry and so Nikki felt content.
When all this happened it honestly reminded me of this because she actually did what she wanted to do. I really think it is because she didn't know her though but I will get into that later on this week. Anyways I thought it was funny, you just had to be there.

No comments: