Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WYWTD- Repetition...

As I continue trying to understand what holds us back from doing what we want to do, I constantly run into previous reasons. However, those reasons seem to vary within the reasons. For example, I keep finding that one reason people restrain from their initial reaction is because they are afraid of the consequences. But while "consequences" is one category, there is a scale within that category. The scale within the category is not a scale similar to 1 to 10 but the scale is more like sub-levels. Sub-levels in this particular category could be authoritarian, familial, public, or personal. Anyways, the point of me mentioning the sub-level was that I kept running into very similar situations with some different details, so the same category but different sub-level, and therefore some situations that I might write in future blogs may be just like this.

No comments: